To be a market leader in the midstream gas processing and NGL industry within selected regions of North America where Aux Sable can profitably develop and expand competitive advantages.
- Pursue the highest industry standards of health and safety.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and all other regulatory requirements.
- Promote and maintain a work environment that is based on mutual respect, honesty, integrity and the highest standards of business ethics.
- Maximize return on current investments and continually search for value-added related opportunities.
- Develop business solutions that promote commercial growth with customers, suppliers and distributors
- Effectively and reliably operate the Aux Sable assets.
- Provide employees with an atmosphere that encourages growth and responsibility for both individual and team development.
- Recognize the needs of all our stakeholders and manage our business accordingly.
Our Shared Values
- Practice participative leadership, based on open communication and teamwork.
- Listen to and understand each other so that ideas, diversity, opinions and concerns can be discussed in an open and positive atmosphere, effectively assessed and acted on.
- Encourage a climate in which creativity, excellence, and innovation are recognized and rewarded.
- Continually measure and improve individual, team and corporate performance, and value the ability to learn from our mistakes as well as our successes.
- Provide an equitable, competitive, reward system based on corporate, team and individual performance that aligns our collective efforts.
- Recognize and encourage an effective balance between family, friendship, community involvement and job-related goals in pursuit of a high quality of life.
- Support healthy, viable communities through corporate and employee involvement.